Holding period: 2022/03/27 (Sun)
Koedo Kawagoe Spring Boat Tour
[Updated on March 3] This event will be held as scheduled.
- Applications are no longer accepted.
- Only those who have been elected and have a winning postcard can board the ship.
- It may be canceled without notice due to sudden changes in the weather.
This is an event where you can enjoy the cherry blossoms on the banks of the Shingashi River on a boat.
March XNUMX, XNUMXth (Sun) XNUMX: XNUMX-XNUMX: XNUMX
(Cancelled in case of stormy weather, flooding, state of emergency, etc.)
* We will decide whether or not to hold the event at 9 o'clock on the day, and if it is canceled, we will inform you on this website.
The banks of the Shingashi River behind Kawagoe Hikawa Shrine (2-11-3 Miyashitamachi, Kawagoe City)
From "Kawagoe Station" on the Tobu-Tojo Line / JR Kawagoe Line or "Honkawagoe Station" on the Seibu Shinjuku Line
⑴ Take the Tobu Bus West bound for "Shinmeicho Shako" and get off at the "Kitamachi" bus stop, then walk for XNUMX minutes.
⑵ Take the Tobu Bus West bound for "Saitama Medical College" and get off at the "Kawagoe Hikawa Shrine" bus stop, then walk for XNUMX minutes.
* There is no parking lot around the venue.Please use the public transportation.
Those who live in the city over elementary school age
XNUMX groups XNUMX people
* It will be a lottery and there will be no same-day tickets.
500 yen per person(Collect money on the day)
[How to apply]
Fill in the zip code, address, name, phone number,Round trip postcardPlease apply at. (Valid postmark on Friday, March 3)
Koedo Kawagoe Tourism Business Executive Committee, 350-0056-2 Matsue-cho, Kawagoe-shi, 1-8
[How to fill in a round-trip postcard]
(XNUMX) Enter the above <destination> on the "address side" of the communication.
(XNUMX) Enter your zip code, address, name, and telephone number in the "text" of the communication.
③ Enter your zip code, address, and name on the "address side" of the reply.
* Please do not write in the "text" of the reply.
* Up to 1 people can board each winning postcard.
* Results will be notified at least 5 days before the date of the event.
- The application may be invalidated due to omission of the application postcard.Also, please refrain from filling in with a ballpoint pen that disappears.
- Infants who cannot wear a life jacket, those who are in poor physical condition such as having a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, and those who are drunk cannot board the boat.
- On the day of the event, please wear clothes that are easy to move and can get wet, and keep your baggage to a minimum.
- Boarding time will be allocated by the organizer. (Boarding time: about 10 minutes) The time cannot be changed.
- Please refrain from viewing on the day to avoid crowding.
- The boarding experience will be carried out after thorough measures against new coronavirus infection, such as wearing masks, disinfecting hands and fingers, and limiting the number of people on board.Thank you for your cooperation.
Koedo Kawagoe Tourism Association
9 am-5pm (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays)