- #Tag search
- Kurazukuri townscape and time bell area
- Around Kitain
- Renkeiji Temple / Taisho Roman Yume-dori area
- Kawagoe Castle Honmaru Palace / Kawagoe Hikawa Shrine
- Around Motokawagoe Station / Kawagoeshi Station
- Around Kawagoe Station
- Along the JR line (excluding Kawagoe station)
- Along the Tobu Line (excluding Kawagoe Station and Kawagoeshi Station)
- City (other areas)
- Female travel
- Adult holiday
- For couples
- Famous architecture
- Know the history
- Enjoy nature
- A little drink
- Popular sweets
- Famous confectionery
- Traditional gem
- Classic and royal road
Historic sites / history
If you come to Kawagoe for a walk, you can't miss the townscape and historical buildings that still retain the remnants of "Little Edo".
Shrines and Temples
Kawagoe is famous for its many shrines and temples.There are various ways to enjoy it, such as worship, history, architecture, and red stamps.
A tourist facility that you definitely want to stop by while taking a walk.
There are many healing spots and parks where you can enjoy the nature of the four seasons, such as rivers, parks, and thickets.